What do women want? Let me tell you a secret, my friend, if you think they want Mel Gibson, you’re right. If you think they want Tom Hanks, you’re right, also. You see there is a strange biological pull that women want. Their bodies want a strong, chiseled man that will produce good offspring. Beauty isn’t JUST in the eye of the beholder. Studies have shown that the “George Clooney” look has a better chance of delivering viable offspring better than Woody Allen. Charm, humor and your BMW aside, women’s bodies desire the strongest genetic potential possible to propagate the species. Flash forward to the 21st century. HELLO! They also want us to be nice, listen more, and pick up our underwear. What’s a man to do? Is it possible to be the strong, “take charge” guy AND be a compassionate “boy next door”?
In fact, once you get CLOSE to mastering the psychological AND physiological needs of a female, you will enjoy MORE SEX, stronger relationships, and quite frankly, you will be happier in your life! Here are some tips to make sure you increase your masculinity, without becoming an emasculated, metrosexual, Oprah-fan.
1. Get in shape.For most men, we have traded in the spear and mastodon hunting trips for the PDA and the office. Women STILL respond to our role as provider. The need to provide for our families hasn’t changed. Only the tools that most of us use have. If you are in an office or other non-physical environment, you HAVE to make time to exercise. You should not exercise just to stay healthy. Look into routines and programs that actually make you look good! You only have so much time during the day, so make the most of it. After you shed 80% of that spare tire around your midsection, get a trainer or program to build that upper body look that will make you feel better and show her that if the economy DOES slide any further into the tar pits, that you will be ready to haul that spear at the neighbors dog to provide a decent meal.
2. Read about relationships.I know, I know…studies have shown that 94% of all relationship books are read by women. (and the other 6% male readers are probably gay) It doesn’t matter. If you WANT more sex and you want a more LOVING relationship, take 15 minutes per day and read about what women REALLY want. You will see that security ranks #1 in their brains. That security comes in the form of financial, family, marriage, and overall stability of their life. The more you can understand that, the better you will be able to communicate it to her in thought, deed, and speech. If you don’t have time to read a book, at least read through my blog and pick up my ebook. You will find the distilled version to what THEY want in a relationship and how to use that knowledge to have a better sex life!
3. Make clear decisions. When asked about where you want to go to dinner or where you should go on vacation, instead of saying, “Where would you like, honey” start voicing your opinion. Take charge. Be a man. Show her you have drive, desire, and the ability to be decisive. You aren’t chasing the mastodon, Henry, so at least you can find your way to the Olive Garden restaurant! It is a small thing, my friend, buy you will be surprised at the subtle reaction in your wife by the little bits of leadership you can show.
4. Listen more. “What?” you say. Yes, numbnuts…LISTEN MORE! If you are like most men, you have mastered the art of selective hearing. It’s time to reverse that somewhat. Take a REAL interest in what you wife may be blabbering about. If you show any kind of non-judgmental interest, you will be shocked at the increased level of interest she will have in your life and your libido. Take a few moments, ask her about her day and ask her to tell you more. Do NOT try to solve any issues she has. Just listen. Try not to fall asleep and you may actually get laid more.
5. Balance yourself. As you can see, women DO want the “take charge” chiseled strength of Mel Gibson AND they want the caring, charmer of Tom Hanks. You can be both (to a certain degree). But believe me when I say that you should NOT try to simply be one or the other. All women desire a combination of these two forces and you have the ability to strengthen yourself where you are weak and loosen up where you are too strong. That could mean you’ll have to cry less, work out more or both. In any event, you’ll notice a change in her AFTER you change yourself. There is no other order to this equation. Start today.
For more ideas on making YOUR wife hot, getting more love, sex, and enjoyment in your marriage, visit www.makeyourwifehot.com and order by ebook. Ladies (if you’ve read this far) we have a companion book for you coming out this summer, so stay tuned!